BMI Chart Template for PowerPoint
BMI chart PowerPoint template is a medical PowerPoint design which is created for the nutritionists who is advising what type diets should be followed by a person. The acronym BMI stands for Body Mass Index, it is the value derived from the mass (weight) and height of a person. The BMI may be determined using chart or table which shows BMI as a function of mass and height using contour lines or colors for different BMI groups, and which may use other units of measurement. The BMI chart PowerPoint presentation will give a complete history of human physique and it recommends what should be the diet of a person.
- BMI stands for body mass index. BMI is measured by a formula that takes into account both a person's height and weight.
- BMI is stated as weight in kilograms (kg) divided by height in meters squared (m2).
- BMI is useful in grouping of obesity, overweight, and healthy weight.
- Obesity is commonlydemarcated as a BMI of 30 or greater, while healthy weight for grown-ups refers to a BMI of at least 19 and less than 25.
- A BMI of 40 or more is habitually used to identify people who are exceptionally fat and at risk for serious health complications of obesity.
Medical practitioners and health experts can download BMI chart for PowerPoint presentation to exhibit how body mass index affects people health and how malnutrition decay organism. The Body Mass Index presentation template shows how height and weight of a person directly influencing physical well-being. The different colored area in the plane is values for each category. By using separate PowerPoint slides the presenter can describe obese and its ill-effects.
BMI chart ppt template is an editable diagram, so the users can make modifications in line with the chart presentation. The color, shades, effects and size of the diagram is subjected to alterations.