Slidebazaar has a massive collection of flowchart templates that can be used for all your presentation needs. We have different flow chart templates like the 10-step flow chart template, swim lane diagram, workflow template, training process flowchart, and so much more. You can use PowerPoint flowchart templates when planning and presenting a process. Flowchart in PowerPoint can help you see the bigger picture of the process.
The templates are compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides and even Keynote. All the elements of the flowchart are fully editable and can be customized to your need.
Flowcharts are a great tool for highlighting the project management process. It could help during planning stages, project updates, and project status presentations. Whatever you want to figure out in the project management process, you can infuse it with a flowchart template. Readout on how to present project management process with a flowchart. A process flowchart demonstrates the project’s objective diagrammatically and seeks to order the activities therein more logically.
What are the benefits of using a PowerPoint flowchart?
Adding a flowchart diagram to your PowerPoint collections has many benefits. A few are outlined below:
- Flowcharts help to document a process: it is a perfect tool to map out and document a project or process.
- Flowcharts help to visualize complex processes or ideas: Your team members can easily understand complicated concepts and tasks and analyze subprocesses quickly and easily. In addition, it allows everyone to follow the work structure within a sequence.
- Flowchart templates help organize a team and assign tasks: Flowcharts make assigning tasks and managing a team with a visual device easier.
- Flowcharts help justify and make decisions: It helps to see the consequences of the decision. So the team can anticipate the next steps. Therefore, they can justify the next actions.
- The flowchart helps Standardize processes: It is reusable for similar projects with a standardized format.
- Flowchart help tracks the progress of a project: flowcharts will give a great overview of the tasks that need to be completed. And all the team members can see where the project stands now.
When should you use a flowchart template?
A flowchart is the best option for showing sequential steps so the users can easily understand the start to end of a program. Our flowchart templates help you organize data, improve communication, and help you make informed decisions.
How do you edit a flow chart PowerPoint template?
Like any other PowerPoint template, you can customize all flowchart features even if you don’t have knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint. For example, the color combinations, background, image, and text can all be easily changed. In addition, you can add or reduce the number of steps, infographic clipart, and default text in your flowchart with a few simple clicks.
Three simple steps to choose the right flowchart slide
Flowchart slides can be vital for sharing tasks, roles, and responsibilities. Therefore, it is crucial to choose the right template for your presentation. Here are three simple steps to select the ideal flow chart PowerPoint template.
Identify the number of steps you have in your assignment and choose a flowchart to fit all of them.
When you have a non-linear or complicated flowchart, it is better to use swimlane flowchart templates.
Select a flow chart template that will match well with the rest of your presentation and keep your audience in mind. You can check out this powerpoint flowchart template.
How to create a flowchart in PowerPoint?
You can add a flowchart to a PowerPoint presentation by using a SmartArt graphic.
Below are the key steps:
- Open PowerPoint and the presentation slide you want to insert a flowchart.
- Open SmartArt on the insert tab
- Select the process category on the left.
- Click the flowchart in the middle pane to see its name and the description in the right pane of the dialog box.
- Select the flowchart and click OK.