Download free charts & graphs PowerPoint templates
The free charts and graphs PowerPoint deck has various slides to opt for your data-driven presentation. It is a collection of PowerPoint templates featuring statistical diagrams, charts, and graphs for free presentation. All these designs will give a professional touch to your data presentation with appeal. It is useful to show research outcomes, financial projections, market trends, business reports, project updates and any other visual representation that needs a statistical chart to convey its potential meaning. The combination of seven slides comes in black-and-white background options to choose from. The free graphs and charts deck is best for students, business professionals, data analysts, and researchers to provide both quantitative and qualitative trends of diverse items.
What is the benefit of using free PowerPoint graphs and charts?
Using free PowerPoint graphs and charts offers several advantages. Firstly, it provides cost-effective access to visually appealing and professionally designed data representations, saving time and resources. These templates aid as a convenient starting point for creating impactful presentations, especially for individuals with limited design skills. The availability of diverse chart types accommodates various data visualization needs, enhancing the overall versatility of presentations. Additionally, free templates often come with customizable features, allowing users to make graphs and charts for specific requirements. This accessibility benefits clearer communication of complex information and makes it easier for audiences to grasp key insights.
PowerPoint graphs & charts for free download contain 7 slides in a replica background layout. So, the total number of slides raised to 14 with editable options. Either you can choose a white background or a black background accordingly.
The following are the graphs and charts included in the free presentation deck:
- Stacked column chart: Stacked column charts display data in columns, stacking values to show their contribution to the total.
- Combination chart: this chart enables to show data trends using a conic bar and line graph
- Line chart: It has different lines to showcase trends, patterns, or changes.
- Clustered bar chart: the parallel bars in cluster will display three data sets category-wise.
- Radar chart: A radar chart is also known spider chart that presents different data on a two-dimensional graph with multiple axes.
- Pie chart: pie charts are popular charts often used to show segmented data distribution.
- Scatter chart: A scatter chart is best for illustrating relationships and patterns between two variables.
The presenters can adjust all features of the graphs and charts to delineate the data in hand. To create an impressive chat slideshow, download free charts & graphs PowerPoint template. Also, check out our free templates.